Monday, May 15, 2017

Mother's Day

Talofa lava everyone! I hope y'all had a good week, I know I did! I
had a nice time talking to my family yesterday, so forgive me if this
email is short, I was able to say a lot to my family, so that was sort of
my weekly thingamajiger 🙃
Elder Chanel and I had a great week, we had a great miracle happen on
Wednesday, a member referred us to a nice lady named Margaret. She has
been looking for years for God's true church, and when we taught the
restoration, she knew she'd found it. When she came to church
yesterday, she told me that she'd found her a church to stay in!
We also had the chance to go to a rodeo on Saturday with some
investigators, it was way fun I hadn't been to one in part two years
now, Elder Chanel thought it was great too, he'd never been before.
Also, apparently the famous bull rider Cooner Davis lives in our area,
we drive past his house a lot, we're fixin to knock on it one of these
days.
I'm having a great time with Elder Chanel, it's been fun learning more
about the Polynesian culture, it's way laid back and fun, but still so
full of strength and hard work. That's one thing I've been lucky to
have in my mission, to get to know so many cool cultures, like Tongan,
Cajun, Samoan, Hispanic, Korean, Texan, it's a big old melting pot
here!
That's all I got this week, our memorization challenge this week is
Alma 7:15, join in on the fun and memorize it with us! Read it, live
it, love it!
I sure do love y'all and I know the Lord loves you even more than
that! Hope y'all have a great week,
Love,
Elder Murdock
True to the Faith

Jasper Rodeo

Rodeo

Camels??

No comments:

Post a Comment