Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween Y'all!

Happy Halloween y'all! I hope all of you are enjoying the candy and costumes, just be smart and safe and look out for clowns (apparently there's a big clown scare down here, I'm not sure but it's kinda funny to me) anyway, here we go!
This week was a good one, we were able to do some service digging a French well for a member, and we helped move a members house into a shed, pretty good stuff.  Me and Elder Harmon are doing well too, he's an awesome missionary, I'm glad I'm with him, I'm supposed to be training him, but he's teaching me so much too! On Saturday we had exchanges with the Huffman Elders and I got to go back over into Huffman with my old Comp Elder Hansen! It was fun being back in the country for a bit, I miss it out there. After me and Elder Hansen talked with a member we went over to another members house so Elder Hansen could cook his and his dads famous award wining chili for the cook off, he got every kind of pepper in Walmart and threw it into this crazy chili, it was great! It even won the award for the spiciest chili, haha! All the missionaries, except Elder Hansen, were judges for the cook off along with brother McBride, who is a professional chef, it was fun tasting everyone's chilis, even though I have no idea how to judge food, I thought they all tasted good! 
I hope y'all have a great week, if any of you are going through a hard time, know that the Savior is here to help. Seek him more in your life, and I can promise that you will immediately see a difference in how happy you can be. Remember Elder Nelsons talk this last conference and strive to be joyful! I sure do love y'all, but I love the Lord even more than that, have a great Halloween y'all! 
Love,
Elder Murdock 


Elder Murdock and Elder Harmon cooking Omelets

Elder Murdock and Harmon at Five Guys
Elder Hansen's Chili


No comments:

Post a Comment