Monday, November 7, 2016

Positive

Hello everyone! Sorry I'm taking a while today, we had a lot of emails to send today, but I'll try to make up with the short email with some good pictures, and I'll get right into the week now!
We had a rougher week this week, but it was still fun! A lot of our investigators were no where to be found, and one of them even dropped us, but don't worry y'all, we ended the week on a good note with a great lesson with a man named Josh, he's had a lot of LDS friends through his life, and has good potential in the church. I'm excited to see where He goes with it! 
Also, something fun this week, as me and Elder Harmon were biking in what we thought was the farthest south we could bike in our area, we found a sweet off road path that went farther down into a part we've never been able to tract in before, it was awesome! It was nice to bike on a dirt road for a change, instead of the usual pavement. We should find some good investigators down there too so woot woot! 
That's it for this week, I sure do love y'all but I love the Lord more, I'm going to keep doing His work with a smile, I hope y'all can do the same! 
Love, 
Elder Murdock 

Elder Murdock and Elder Harmon


Pelicans

Name Tag Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment