Monday, October 24, 2016

Another Week in Texas

Hey everyone! Sorry, I don't have too much time to email today, so I need to keep it short, I'll get right to it! 
This week we had our zone conference, we got to hear instruction from President and Sister Drake, along with the Assistants and other leaders, they all taught a lot about faith, and how we need to use it and have in our missionary work. A lot of what I got out of it was that I am really needing to dedicate myself more to this work, just get all in! 
We also had stake conference yesterday and on Saturdayon Saturday we really tried to get people out to the evening adult session, we went to all the investigators we had and tell them where it was, and even set one up with a ride from members to take him, and still no one came to the evening session! Oh well, thus is mission life :) But he talks in conference were amazing, Elder Tillman of the 70 came to speak, and he just testified of the truthfulness of this gospel over and over again! He went from one point to the next, about the Book of Mormon, Jesus Christ, Joseph Smith, and testified the heck out of each point of doctrine, it was powerful, and made me want to work hard for a testimony like that one day! 
I hope all of you out there are having a nice time being alive, we are all here to have joy after all! I hope y'all have a joyful week, 
With big old Texas love, 
Elder Murdock 

Election Sign in Texas

The Zone Leaders had sone extra suits.  Elder Murdock said they are a little big, but he could
save them for when he is a high priest!

No comments:

Post a Comment