Monday, August 29, 2016

Temple and Knocking Doors

Hey y'all! I hope everything's going well for everyone, things have
been going real well here in Atascocita. This week was pretty great!
We were able to go to the temple with our recent convert Amanda to do
baptisms and confirmations. It was a good experience for her and for
us. I've really enjoyed going to the the temple here, there's an
amazing spirit of peace there, and it's even better going wth someone
who I've been able to bring closer to Christ. 
We have new elders  in our district! Their names are
Elders Martinez and Peterson.  Elder Martinez is from
Mexico, so I think elder Peterson has a little advantage learning
Spanish. They're both really good guys, it's been nice getting to know
them and showing them around the area.
That's about all that happened this week that's interesting, the rest
of the week was spent knocking doors and biking around. Elder Niemann
got pretty sick on Saturday which made it hard to go talk to people,
but he's feeling better now.
So, that's all I got for now! I hope y'all have a fantastic week
wherever you may be, know that I sure do love y'all, but I love the
Lord more! It's wonderful to be working for him, I couldn't ask for a
better boss.
Love,
Elder Murdock



No comments:

Post a Comment