Monday, March 28, 2016

Happy Easter

Hello everybody! I hope y'all have had a wonderful Easter, I know my first one on the mission was great. This past week has been good for me and Elder Ker.  We did a lot of service, helping people out whenever we could. That usually means we can't find new people, so we've just been teaching the same ones we've had for a while.  Because of the Easter season, I've been thinking a lot about how much our Savior loves us. He is our older brother.  He has always known exactly what He needed to do, and exactly what we need to do to return and live all together again. He was willing to suffer, and die for us. That's amazing and wonderful! He was WILLING to do it. No other person before or after could have done it, and he did it, he performed the Atonement, all the while without having done anything wrong, without any guile or ill feeling towards anyone. He did it to save us all, to teach us of what true love is. Because of him, I know that I am saved, I know that all my wrongs have been made right, and because of him, I know what I need to do to ensure I return to live with Him, my family, and my Father in Heaven again, and that I need to share this message with everyone! Without him, all would be lost. That's why we celebrate Easter, it should be a time of reflection and pondering, and of joy, to know that through Christ, we can all live again! 
So, yesterday was a lot of fun. We, along with the other Elders and Sisters in the ward spent most of the day after church at a member's house.  Sorry, I wasn't able to get any pictures of them, but we still had a great time. We died eggs, ate good food, went on an Easter egg hunt, and played games like Farkle (that one reminded me of mom). 
Anyway, that's about it, I sure do love y'all a whole lot! 
Love, 
Elder Murdock

Elder Murdock and Elder Ker wer able to go to the Temple this week
to see one of Elder Ker's recent converts.


Easter




No comments:

Post a Comment