Monday, February 1, 2016

Finding People, Energetic Apostles


Area:Baytown
Companion:Elder Hansen

 Howdy Folks!These past few weeks have been good. Baytown is much more city than Onalaska, and more diverse!  It's also a bike area, so I think I have more of a chance to be super buff by
the end of this!!! We've been finding a whole lot of people, but we've
been having hard times trying to teach them, especially when one of
them has some really crazy ideas and beliefs.  I've been doing a
lot this week, we got to see President Nelson, WHICH WAS AWESOME!!!!!
He is a really kind, and very funny man, also quite energetic, he just
bounced up the steps in the chapel! He also has really warm hands...
But anyway, it was awesome to hear from him, holy cow what a testimony
builder.  I've taken a lot of pictures, so I'll send you these, I hope
you like them all!  Keep up the good work back home, I love the snowman
missionary, you made! Y'all are awesome!
Elder Murdock

True to the Faith

This is the Elder Snowman Elder Murdock mentioned in his letter.  

Elder Murdock got to see Sister Park at the all Houston Mission Conference.
They went to school together, and Sister Park (polka dots) was part of the group that went with  us on a humanitarian trip to India last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment