Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2016

Hey y'all! I hope y'all have had a great Christmas, mine was pretty
good out here! It was close to 85 degrees on Christmas. It was really nice to talk to my family again! To my
family who is reading this, y'all are looking great and I love you so
much! Thanks for the love and support!
This week was good too. We went on exchanges with the zone leaders, I
went up to Lakehurst with my buddy Elder Biesinger, who I actually knew
back home! We had a good time up there and worked hard too, it was
fun! The rest of the week was good with Elder Harmon, we worked hard
to make it the best week yet, and it payed off! We finally got our
investigators progressing, and we also found a new investigator named
Marcus. He's the son of another one of our investigators who we
haven't been able to get in with for the longest time, but his son is
way interested! We taught him a little word of wisdom lesson, and
after it he stared at his cup of tea he had just made real thoughtful
like, then we all just stared at it, things got awkward, we said
goodbye...then we came back in Saturday and he was way happy to see
us, and didn't have his usual cup of tea this time either! The sad
thing about all this is, I'm leaving Atascocita! I have been here
since June, so it's probably time for me to leave, I've really grown
to love this place, and all the people here, but I know it's time to
go work somewhere else and make all new friends, wherever I need to
go!
I sure do love y'all, but I love the Lord more! I can't wait to see
where He'll have me go next, and who my new best friend will be! Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year,
Love,
Elder Murdock
True to the Faith

Elder Biesinger and Elder Murdock

Merry Christmas 2016
Kingwood Zone Christmas Breakfast at the mission home


No comments:

Post a Comment