Monday, December 12, 2016



Howdy y'all! 
Sorry, I don't have too much time today for a nice big email like I usually give, but I hope this is good enough for now, I'll just say that I'm still working hard down here, Elder Harmon and I are having fun and learning how to use faith as a power. We are still teaching Ryan, and he is progressing very well, we went to a child of record baptism this last Saturday for the daughter of a part member family in the ward and it went really well! The father's been investigating for a while now, his wife is a member of about two years now, and I think this baptism for his daughter was good for him to go to. Maybe this will start moving things forward a little more with him! The family had me play viola at the baptism, then later that night I had the chance to play it again at the ward Christmas party, then I played with two young men in our ward for Sacrament meeting yesterday, and I'll be playing it again tomorrow for the mission Christmas conference talent show, so I'm super happy to be using this talent! It's been a lot of fun playing music for others while I've been out here, I've especially enjoyed playing the hymns, there's a lot of power and testimony in them, I love it! 
Alright that's about all I've got time for, I hope y'all have a good week, I'll be thinking of more info to write for next week, I love you all. I love His church, I know it's true and that this mission is where the Lord needs me to be, Merry Christmas y'all! 
Love, 
Elder Murdock 
True to the Faith 🇺🇸







No comments:

Post a Comment