Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Week Before Christmas

Hello everyone! Sorry I am emailing late and it will be super short! This day has been really crazy, we went out to Vidor (with President Drake's permission) for a special thingamajig, but it went really well, I'll have more time to talk about it next week! 
But real quick, this week was good, we were able to do a lot of service this week, and we also taught one of our investigators, Josh,  at the end of the lesson he gave me a great compliment, he said that I reminded him of Linus from Charlie Brown! He's a big Charlie Brown fan and he and his wife both think of Linus very highly as a wise and chipper person, and so I guess that's what he thought of me! I was really touched by that, it kinda made my day. 
I'm so very grateful for all of y'all, thanks for all the support y'all give me from back home, I sure do love y'all, but I love the Lord even more! I know this is where I need to be, 
Love, 
Elder Murdock 

I love the Joy in Elder Murdock's face in this picture!-Love from his Mom

Christmas Lights in Atascocita

No comments:

Post a Comment