Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Hi mom! Sorry I've taken so long, it's been a busy day, anyway, here you go!
This week has been good. It was good to talk to y'all  yesterday. You all seemed to be doing good. I love y'all lots! 
This week me and Elder Ker gave a few blessings to people in the hospital right near here. It always feels good to be able to use the Priesthood to help others. It's been a real blessing in my life, that's for sure! We also got to meet a guy named Gustavo. He pulled us over into a parking lot while we were riding our bikes, and he asked us if we were from the "lsd, no, lds!" Church, and we told him yes we were! He asked us about what time church was and told us that he'd been thinking about getting back into it. We're not sure if he is a less active member or an investigator but hey, we still think it was a miracle! He gave us his number so we will follow up with him.
Sorry this was a short one. Today was a pretty busy day, but I love y'all a whole lot but I love the Lord more. I'm where he needs me to be, so I'm going to help him do his work! 
Love, 
Elder Murdock

True to the Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment