Monday, April 25, 2016

Colds and Flat Tires

Hello hello everyone! Don't worry I haven't been flushed out of Texas,
but man those storms were crazy! But it's ok, we were still doing good
down here. So, this week we haven't been able to do too much because
of all the rain. We went out and got back into contact with an
investigator we haven't been able to see for a while, but on the way
there Elder Ker popped a tire, which slowed us down even more, and
then I got sick on Saturday, but we just had some service that day
anyway, so that was ok. We moved some shelves for a family in the ward
to help them start out on redoing their floor, they've had a lot of
water damage on it, so we are going to help fix that this week. So
that's pretty much what's been going on around here, a member in the
ward gave me some stuff to help me stop being sick and I'm feeling
much better now!            
 Things are going along well with the district. We got two new sisters here now, and
two new Spanish elders instead of the Hermanas, and they seem pretty
cool. One of them is a greenie, and he's the first person I've met who
goes home in 2018! That just seems crazy to me! But I guess that's
what happens when you've been out for nine months (as of the 22, man
time flys!)
That's about it for the week, but I should leave y'all with a little
spiritual message:
God loves each one of us, and he wants us all to know and feel that.
The best way we can feel His love is through prayer, deep and
thorough. Then, once we do that, we need to go out and share his love
with others. That's another way we can feel Gods love, by serving and
loving others. But I just want all of you to know, that Heavenly
Father is there, and loves you. So long as you stay close to  Him, you
will never go wrong. Ok, I sure do love y'all! But hey, I love the
Lord more so I'm going to stay around here in Texas serving him. Hope
y'all have a good week!
Love,
Elder Murdock

True to the Faith

Houston Temple last Monday-Photo Credit Robert A. Boyd

 Elder Murdock and New District Leader Elder Harker


No comments:

Post a Comment