Monday, April 18, 2016

Storms and Testimony

Howdy y'all! This has been quite the week. Transfers were supposed to be today, but because of the big storm transfers were moved to Saturday. The next transfer should only be five weeks. I guess that just means we have even more time this transfer to go out and work, huh? :) I wish I had taken a video or some pictures of the storm to show y'all, but it's actually kinda let up. Oh well, there's bound to be more storms around here at some point!
I've thought a lot this week of why I'm out here and who I'm serving.Things that happened this week just helped me understand the love the Savior has for each person on this earth, and that I'm here to serve Him with all that I've got. It's what I've chosen to do, and it's what I'm going to do, so here we go! It's going to be great, I just know it. No matter what happens I'm going to trust the Lord to see me through it. I know if I do that, miracles will happen. I love you all, but I love the Lord more, and He loves y'all even more than that! I hope y'all keep that in mind because it's an important thing to know. Anyway, until next week, I hope I'll have more exciting stuff to tell you then!
Love, 
Elder Murdock
True to the faith. 

Baytown Bridge

Elder Murdock, Elder Ker at church with a ward member.

My friend who lives in Houston sent this picture to me to show how much flooding is going on in Houston.
They are safe. They live in the Houston mission.


No comments:

Post a Comment