Monday, November 16, 2015

Good week-Short Email

Hello family! Things have been going really well out here.We
just  got four new investigators that are all in part member
families, so good news! At least I hope so!
Not too much has happened this week, I'm sorry to say.  I went
on an exchange with elder Udal, the district leader, and that went
really well, he's a great guy! We tried to teach a few lessons, but
the people just weren't really as interested as I thought.  I got the package you sent.
 Thank you for all the winter gear by the way, I think it will help a lot, it's actually
starting to get colder out here!
An older woman in the ward passed away this week.  Most of her family are members so they have the Plan of Salvation.  It sure helps people during hard times.  We went over to the families  house to see if they needed any help from the Elders. They found out Moe was Tongan, and one of them
actually asked if he could do the Hakka. He said yes, and we ended up
doing it for them right there in the living Room! It was crazy, but so
is Texas. I love it out here, and I love all of you! Have a great week!
Love,
               Elder Murdock
True to the Faith 

Sporting the cool Tonga shirt!


Breakfast at the Mission Home with Pres. and Sister Drake

No comments:

Post a Comment