Monday, July 24, 2017

Week 105-Last Week!

Hello everyone! This will probably be my last big email I send on my
mission, next week I'll be getting ready to ship out back to Utah. I
could go on and on about how much the mission has changed me, about all
of the times I've felt the spirit prompt me to do something and seeing
the miracles come from it, about all the wonderful friendships I've
made here, and the lessons I've learned, about the lives I've seen
change, and the sorrows I've felt, all the joy I've felt too, man, you
know, I could just go on an on about it all! In the end though, the
most important thing I've come to know here is that I have a Savior,
and that he loves me more than I may ever know, and that I love Him
for that. It's been a pleasure to serve him, and I hope to one day
embrace him, and look him in his eyes, and thank him for this
wonderful mission he let me serve.
OK, enough emotional stuff, this week we got to go on lots of
exchanges all throughout the zone, from right here in Vidor all the
way out to Jennings Louisiana. We also baptized a kind old lady this
week named Becky Bartok, she needed help in the font, so we both
stepped down and helped her to be baptized, it was a very sweet
moment.
I sure do love y'all, but I love my Savior more, I'll be serving him
for this last week with all I got!
Love,
Elder Murdock
True to the Faith






Elder Murdock Returns Home on August 1st!!


No comments:

Post a Comment