Monday, March 13, 2017

Bike Rides in Louisiana

Hey there everybody! I don't have much time this week, so I'll just
jump right in!
Yesterday we had a good number of people show up to church, Chris
an investigator we haven't been able to see since Elder Crim
left, came to church! It was good to see him again, he's getting his
life more in order, he's doing good. And, another lady who  wants her son to be baptized,
he turns eight in July. We stopped by her and her boyfriends house with Bishop
on Friday to talk about some of the things she'll need to do,
they fed Elder Kent and I crawfish! It was Elder Kent's first time, but
the sad thing is, I'm pretty sure they forgot to purge them, and the
thing with crawfish is, if you don't purge them, they'll purge you, as
we found out later that night...anyway, they sure tasted good though!
The rest of the week was a good one, we tried a few of our new
investigators, who weren't home, but it was ok, their neighbors were,
and they became investigators anyway! Haha, we'll just keep finding
them!
Lately I've been reading through The Book of Mormon, I've made it a
goal to read it at least once a month until I get back home. I've just
got through  Mosiah this week, and I loved reading about Abinadi
again, he's always been one of my favorite prophets, and Mosiah
15:11-17 are some of my favorite verses, so I'll be ponderizing that
whole little section this week, read it live it love it!
I sure do love y'all, but I love the Lord even more than that! Keep
trusting in him, He'll never fail!
Love,
Elder Murdock
True to the Faith







No comments:

Post a Comment