Monday, December 21, 2015

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everybody! Things are going great out here, we got our
apartment cleaned up real nice, and we are actually going to have a
new place to stay after Christmas. The Bishop and a few members in the
ward are setting up a guest house next to a members house out here, so
soon me and Elder Leftwich will be living in style! I sure like all
the Christmas pictures y'all sent, and all the ones the Birds sent,
they look awsome!
This week has been great, we did a lot of service for some ward members.
The ward got some members together to build a ramp to make
getting into their house easier.  Elder Leftwich is still doing great too! We just went
fishing today with the Cleveland Elders,and that was a lot of fun. We
were actually able to contact over sixty people in the past two days
just by going and knocking doors! We got a lot of return appointments
from it, and so we should have a very busy week this week! And we are
both way tired from it! Not too much else has happened, that family we
met last week is still doing good, we went by to check on them last
night and gave the mom a blessing. 
Oh, and I was really glad to hear about how THE UTES BEAT THE
COUGARS!!! That was fun to hear, but some of the members aren't too
happy about it! Oh well :)
I hope y'all have a great week this week, I'll see you soon I guess.
I'm so excited to see and talk to all of you, and I hope you are too! Merry
Christmas,
Love,
                 Elder Murdock

True to the Faith




No comments:

Post a Comment