Monday, June 19, 2017

Week 100

Wow, 100 weeks as a missionary, this is too crazy! I hope y'all have
had a good week, mines been a good one. Today's transfer day, and
sadly I've got to say goodbye to my friend Elder Chanel and everyone
else here in Jasper! Ive only been here for six weeks, I sure wish I
could have stayed longer but hey I guess the Lord needs me somewhere
else. I don't have too much time today, so I'll be keeping it short,
all in all, it was a good week, I had an exchange with Elder Wood, who
I'd had an exchange with clear back in Onalaska. It was fun to talk
about our missions and see how much we've learned and just
experienced, missions are crazy things! The rest of the week was
pretty much business as usual, I'm sure this next one will be a little
more interesting, I'll be getting a new comp soon and have a whole new
area to learn again, I can't wait to see what's going to happen!
I sure do love y'all, and the Lord loves you even more than that! Keep
him in mind and you won't go wrong! The scripture of the week is Alma
34:41, read it live it love it!
Love,
Elder Murdock
True to the Faith





No comments:

Post a Comment