Monday, September 26, 2016

Exchanges and Bananas

Hola mi amigos! 
I hope y'all have had a good week, mine was wonderful out here in Atascocita. I was able to go out on exchanges two days in a row, on Friday the zone leaders came down for exchanges with us and the Spanish Elders.

The next day we went on exchanges with the Spanish elders, Martinez and Peterson. Elder Peterson and I had a blast biking around Atascocita, he's a funny guy, good teacher too. We ran into a Pentecostal preacher who tried to bash with us, he just took it like a champ and testified to him, and he's a greenie too! He'll do great out here. 

Last night we were talking with a recent convert and her  4 year old son. We sat on their front porch swing, swung him around on it, played tag with him, and pretty much tried to keep him entertained for a while, it was fun! He actually ran inside for a bit and came out with bananas for us. It was adorable. 

That's about it for this week, I sure do love y'all but I love the Lord even more! Keep him first in your life and you'll never go wrong. I hope y'all have a good week!
Love, 
Elder Murdock



No comments:

Post a Comment